MasalaDesi

Go Back MasalaDesi > Main > Videos > Introducing filesFLASH.net

Old 14th June 2011, 09:21 PM   #121
james303

what the hell is problem with fileflash. it does not support download manager & always file is intruppted/ stoped in the middle......it time consuming also as comared to filequick & costly also.

mean to say.... FILEQUICK rocks but ....fileflash?
james303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2011, 10:06 PM   #122
SnM
MD SuMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by james303 View Post
what the hell is problem with fileflash. it does not support download manager & always file is intruppted/ stoped in the middle......it time consuming also as comared to filequick & costly also.

mean to say.... FILEQUICK rocks but ....fileflash?
You can convert 1 GB into FF premium and try downloading, as a free user download accelerators are not supported.
SnM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2011, 12:37 PM   #123
rupa0786

Not showing any video. What are the videos there available and posted by whom..... not showing. Then how do I download videos from there ?? After register there, shows only few options like : Upload files, My account, My files, Premium, Make money etc.
rupa0786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2011, 02:41 PM   #124
SnM
MD SuMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupa0786 View Post
Not showing any video. What are the videos there available and posted by whom..... not showing. Then how do I download videos from there ?? After register there, shows only few options like : Upload files, My account, My files, Premium, Make money etc.
You dont find any videos there, browse normally @ FQ for links.
SnM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 11:14 AM   #125
krishna1972

Chennaikaran

Hi Godfather,

I paid for premium membership @ fileflash.com.

When i click the video click in filesquick, i am getting a script error and the file is not downloaded.

Reported this problem to fileflash, yet to get response.

Any suggestions from your side.
krishna1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 12:19 PM   #126
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna1972 View Post
Hi Godfather,

I paid for premium membership @ fileflash.com.

When i click the video click in filesquick, i am getting a script error and the file is not downloaded.

Reported this problem to fileflash, yet to get response.

Any suggestions from your side.
Script error? where does a script come in? Please post the error.
Old 16th June 2011, 01:35 PM   #127
kallanspartan

Honestly You Screwed It... Now its really a head ache... i transferred all my BW balance to FF. It was nearlly 18 GB. I downloaded some files using DAP. sometimes it is downloading only few kilo bytes of files (like 1KB ) and its showing like download completed. i tried to re-download the file again. but the same situation continues. Also its tough to locate the file again to re-download it. But earlier it was very easy for us. Some times FF is showing like "you are trying to share your premium membership and will be blocked soon". After sometime it will automatically becom normal. I contacted the FF helpdesk. They suggested to try after some time. BULL SHIT... You really screwed it.. really
kallanspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 02:06 PM   #128
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallanspartan View Post
Honestly You Screwed It... Now its really a head ache... i transferred all my BW balance to FF. It was nearlly 18 GB. I downloaded some files using DAP. sometimes it is downloading only few kilo bytes of files (like 1KB ) and its showing like download completed. i tried to re-download the file again. but the same situation continues. Also its tough to locate the file again to re-download it. But earlier it was very easy for us. Some times FF is showing like "you are trying to share your premium membership and will be blocked soon". After sometime it will automatically becom normal. I contacted the FF helpdesk. They suggested to try after some time. BULL SHIT... You really screwed it.. really
Are you using some software or proxy which changes the source IP address? Are you sure your account is not shared?

Premium downloads depend on cookies. Is DAP catching your cookies properly?

Do you have premium at any other filehost? Do you face any problems there?

Those 1k files would be html files containing an error message. Rename them to something.html and open then in a browser. You can see what error it shows.
Old 16th June 2011, 09:47 PM   #129
CR007

Not like FQ ...... FF allowed same file uploaded multiple time. That's why now we can see a lot of re-post in FQ.

CR007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2011, 11:56 PM   #130
GodFather
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobyjacob View Post
I am having serious problems with FF downloads. I had transferred 15GB from my FQ BW to get 1 month subscription to FF on 8th June. Since then, after every 3rd or 4th download of the day, I get the message "You are trying to share a premium account. Such activity can get your account suspended". I have reported the problem to FF, but they couldn't provide me a solution yet. In fact, I notice that when I click the download link at FQ, the link directs me to an FF URL staring with the name of a place (like miami, tokyo, dhaka, toronto, etc) and then I get the above mentioned message. For example,

When I visit the FQ URL: http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=129389 and then click the FF download link (http://filesflash.net/35p9d25w), the link lands in a URL: (http:// miami.filesflash.com/2ff4ffcfa90b1194fcf9aeab80ba322c/hqd6uc8z7u9dmw1y1r6agjd6wghmlysc/lara%20dutta%20yoga%20dvd%201.avi) and I get a message "You are trying to share a premium account. Such activity can get your account suspended" and I am unable to download the file. I have tried using both Firefox and IE and the same problem remains. (Please note that while copying & pasting the redirected URL above, I have included a space between http:// and miam.... as the link was getting removed, when copied as it is.)

Can you please kindly check and advise on how to resolve this problem. The download was so smooth and user friendly with FQ. But, now with FF, it is a real pain. Please help me!
this is a standard practice. try megaupload or any other. their links look small and cute like example.com/something, but when u click it, they take u to longname.example.com/longcode/anotherlongcode/maybeonemorelongcode/filename.extension. why should this be a problem?

sharing premium account is not allowed on any filehost, though some are more lenient than others. why should this be a problem, again?