MasalaDesi


Go Back MasalaDesi > Main > Videos > Introducing filesFLASH.net

Old 11th May 2018, 08:31 PM   #2251
shonoobachcha
 
Join Date: 25th October 2014
Posts: 2,503
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by manjumaami999 View Post
anyone pls help i have bsnl sim only
i get this error some times with jio.
it works after doing
1. airplane mode on
2. airplane mode off

If it does not work even after this, restart phone and then it works.
shonoobachcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2018, 07:12 PM   #2252
manjumaami999
 
manjumaami999's Avatar
 
Join Date: 5th August 2013
Posts: 607
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonoobachcha View Post
i get this error some times with jio.
it works after doing
1. airplane mode on
2. airplane mode off

If it does not work even after this, restart phone and then it works.
no use ji still the same error msg
__________________
Pls DONOT advertise other sites/forums on MasalaDesi. Consider this as your last warning, if you are found doing it again it will result in an IP ban. Please see THIS for more information.

Hawthunk
manjumaami999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2018, 12:16 PM   #2253
capishere29
 
Join Date: 17th April 2018
Posts: 40
 
Request Date : 2018-05-08 05:53:08 UTC
Done Date : 2018-05-15 06:24:23 UTC

Took 7 days to Redeem 1000 INR Amazon.in Voucher, Nowadays its taking longer, May be too many competitors
__________________
I RECORD MOST VIDEOS MYSELF, I DON'T PROVIDE ANYONE'S ID , KING OF VOYEUR CANDID SECTION
capishere29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2018, 12:36 AM   #2254
rajus0105
 
Join Date: 28th April 2011
Posts: 4
 
hi mods, any update on the filefash recaptcha issue. still not able to download the files.
rajus0105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2018, 11:58 AM   #2255
xyxyz
 
Join Date: 28th February 2014
Posts: 12
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajus0105 View Post
hi mods, any update on the filefash recaptcha issue. still not able to download the files.
Try bigspeeds site to download
xyxyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2018, 02:33 PM   #2256
Montyv
 
Montyv's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22nd September 2014
Posts: 295
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by capishere29 View Post
Request Date : 2018-05-08 05:53:08 UTC
Done Date : 2018-05-15 06:24:23 UTC

Took 7 days to Redeem 1000 INR Amazon.in Voucher, Nowadays its taking longer, May be too many competitors
I requested one on 15th of May still ain't received, If assuming it to be 7 days then I should receive today, let's see
__________________
All the videos posted by me are collected from the internet. If anything I posted is against the rules and regulation of MD, Mods can quickly remove it.
Montyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2018, 02:41 PM   #2257
Pantherr
 
Pantherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24th September 2016
Posts: 438
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
I requested one on 15th of May still ain't received, If assuming it to be 7 days then I should receive today, let's see
No Only Monday & Thursday
Pantherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2018, 03:53 PM   #2258
Montyv
 
Montyv's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22nd September 2014
Posts: 295
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherr View Post
No Only Monday & Thursday
that means I will get it tomorrow ?
__________________
All the videos posted by me are collected from the internet. If anything I posted is against the rules and regulation of MD, Mods can quickly remove it.
Montyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2018, 08:04 PM   #2259
Montyv
 
Montyv's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22nd September 2014
Posts: 295
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
that means I will get it tomorrow ?
Requested on 2018-05-15 12:52:41 UTC !

It's been a week, the wait is pissing me off now.
__________________
All the videos posted by me are collected from the internet. If anything I posted is against the rules and regulation of MD, Mods can quickly remove it.
Montyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2018, 11:14 AM   #2260
_naVeen_
 
_naVeen_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 16th November 2014
Location: Masaladesi.com
Posts: 1,185
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
Requested on 2018-05-15 12:52:41 UTC !

It's been a week, the wait is pissing me off now.
just chill bro, u will get it.
at times u got within a day of request, why then 'pissing' if it gets delayed this time
_naVeen_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.10834 seconds with 11 queries